Dublin, Oct 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients for Animal Health Market Research Report by Type, Indication, End User, Company, Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 “the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global animal health active pharmaceutical ingredients market size was estimated to be USD 13.85 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 14.92 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.03% for reach USD 22.03 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients for Animal Health to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on type, the animal health active pharmaceutical ingredients market has been studied for brands and generics.
- On the basis of Synthesis, the Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market has been studied in the areas of Biotechnology and Synthesis.
- Based on the indication, the market for active pharmaceutical ingredients for animal health has been investigated among anti-infectives, antiparasitics and NSAIDs and anesthetics.
- Based on the end user, the animal health active pharmaceutical ingredients market has been researched in pet hospitals and retail and specialty pharmacies.
- Based on business, the Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market has been studied through the Captive API and the Merchant API.
- Based on the region, the animal health active pharmaceutical ingredients market has been studied in America, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market including Blanver Farmoquimica E Farmaceutica SA, Changzhou Yabang-Qh Pharmachem Co., Ltd., Eli Lilly & Co., Excel Industries Ltd., Glenmark Pharmaceutical Ltd., Huvepharma, Indukern, SA, Lonza Group AG, NGL Fine Chem Ltd., Ningxia Tairui Pharma CO. Ltd., Ofichem BV, Omkar Specialty Chemicals Limited, ouro fino saude animal, P&R SpA (Olon SpA), Sanofi Winthrop Industrie (CEPiA), Sequent Scientific Ltd., Shaanxi Hanjiang Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd., Shanghai Pharmtech Co. Ltd ., Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd and Zoetis Inc ..
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global animal health active pharmaceutical ingredients market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global animal health active pharmaceutical ingredients market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global animal health active pharmaceutical ingredients market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global animal health active pharmaceutical ingredients market?
6. What is the market share of the major suppliers in the global animal health active pharmaceutical ingredients market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global animal health active pharmaceutical ingredients market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. The growing adoption of pets around the world
126.96.36.199. Increase people’s awareness and spending on animal health
188.8.131.52. Significant growth in the number of animal health NGOs
184.108.40.206. Several risk factors associated with APIs in animal health
220.127.116.11. Development of new products
18.104.22.168. Unmet animal needs in many countries
22.214.171.124. Limited awareness and availability in low income areas
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6.Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Type
7. Market of active pharmaceutical ingredients for animal health, by synthesis
8. Market for active pharmaceutical ingredients for animal health, by indication
8.3. Pest control
8.4. NSAIDs and anesthetics
9. Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By End User
9.2. Pet hospitals
9.3. Retail and specialty pharmacies
10. Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Company
10.2. Captive API
10.3. Merchant API
11. Americas Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Market for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients for Animal Health
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East and Africa Market for active pharmaceutical ingredients for animal health
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
14. Competitive landscape
14.1. FPNV positioning matrix
14.1.2. Business strategy
14.1.3. Product satisfaction
14.2. Market ranking analysis
14.3. Market share analysis, by key player
14.4. Competitive scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
14.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
14.4.4. Investment and financing
14.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
15. Company usability profiles
15.1. Blanver Farmoquimica E Farmaceutica SA
15.2. Changzhou Yabang-Qh Pharmachem Co., Ltd.
15.3. Eli Lilly & Co.
15.4. Excel Industries Ltd.
15.5. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
15.7. Indukern, SA
15.8. Lonza Group SA
15.9. NGL Fine Chem Ltd.
15.10. Ningxia Tairui Pharma CO. Ltd.
15.11. Ofichem BV
15.12. Omkar Specialty Chemicals Limited
15.13. ouro fino saude animal
15.14. P&R SpA (Olon SpA)
15.15. Sanofi Winthrop Industrie (CEPiA)
15.16. Sequent Scientific Ltd.
15.17. Shaanxi Hanjiang Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
15.18. Shanghai Pharmtech Co. Ltd.
15.19. Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
15.20. Zoetis Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/atxnua