DUBLIN, January 12, 2022 / PRNewswire / – The report, “Veterinary Orthopedics Market Research Report By Product Type, Application, End Use, Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global veterinary orthopedics market size has been estimated to be $ 492.46 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 536.39 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.28% to reach $ 916.90 million by 2027.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the veterinary orthopedics market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global veterinary orthopedics market including Adobe Animal Hospital, ALLANDALE VET, B. Braun Melsungen AG, BioMedtrix, LLC, Boca Park Animal Hospital, GerVetUSA, Goddard Veterinary Group, IMEX Veterinary, Inc., Integra LifeSciences, KYON AG, Ortho Max Manufacturing Company Pvt. Ltd., Orthomed (UK) Ltd, STERIS Animal Health, Surgical Holdings Veterinary and Veterinary Orthopedic Implants.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Veterinary Orthopedics market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Veterinary Orthopedics market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Veterinary Orthopedics Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Veterinary Orthopedics market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Veterinary Orthopedics market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global veterinary orthopedics market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global veterinary orthopedics market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Increase in the number of herds around the world
220.127.116.11. Growing Concerns About Animal Care and Health Awareness
18.104.22.168. Potential demand attributed to increasing cases of pet surgeries
22.214.171.124. High cost associated with installing and manufacturing veterinary orthopedic equipment
126.96.36.199. Quality Improvement Associated with Digital Pet Imaging Systems
188.8.131.52. Increased investments to introduce advanced and new technologies attributed to veterinary orthopedics
184.108.40.206. Developments underway thanks to collaboration or partnerships between the main actors
220.127.116.11. Limited availability of veterinary clinics with professionals
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Veterinary Orthopedics Market, By Product Type
6.4.1. Acetabular plates
6.4.2. Arthrodesis plates
6.4.3. Compression plates
7. Veterinary Orthopedics Market, By Application
7.2. Lateral fixing
7.3. Total elbow replacement
7.4. Total hip replacement
7.5. Total knee replacement
7.6. Trauma fixation
8. Veterinary Orthopedics Market, By End Use
9. Americas Veterinary Orthopedics Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Veterinary Orthopedics Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Veterinary orthopedics market in Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Adobe Veterinary Hospital
13.2. VET ALLANDAL
13.3. B. Braun Melsungen SA
13.4. BioMedtrix, LLC
13.5. Boca Park Veterinary Hospital
13.7. Goddard Veterinary Group
13.8. IMEX Veterinarian, Inc.
13.9. Integrated Life Sciences
13.10. KYON AG
13.11. Ortho Max Manufacturing Company Pvt. Ltd.
13.12. Orthomed (UK) Ltd
13.13. STERIS Animal Health
13.14. Veterinary Surgical Holdings
13.15. Veterinary orthopedic implants
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/plj1er
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
Show original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-veterinary-orthopedics-market-research-report-2021-to-2027—by-product-type-application-end-use – and-region-301459353.html
SOURCE Research and Markets