Locations of Hurricane Pinellas Ian Supply Drive
Compared to places like Fort Myers and Sanibel Island, Pinellas avoided much of Hurricane Ian’s wrath. Maybe it has something to do with the location, maybe it’s the rumored blessing of the Tocobaga Indian Tribe, but regardless, some Pinellas residents may have reservations. hurricane to pass on to the less fortunate.
If that sounds like you, there is a hurricane campaign in multiple locations October 3-5.
- Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce: 6990 Gulf Blvd., St. Pete Beach
- Gulfport City Hall: 2401 53rd St. S., Gulfport
- Jolly Roger’s Grub & Pub, 32 Madonna Blvd., Tierra Verde
- Seabreeze Island Grille, 17855 Gulf Blvd., Redington Shores
- The Original Crabby Bill’s, 401 Gulf Blvd., Indian Rocks Beach
- Bark Life, 10720 Park Blvd., Seminole
- Joe’s Pizza, 2745 E Bay Drive, Largo
Most needed are bottled water, Gatorade, non-perishable food, diapers, formula, pet supplies, cleaning supplies, and other items that can help those in need of self-care. rebuild. Donation organizers ask people not to donate clothes.
The supplies will go to Red Cross efforts and FEMA Disaster Survivor Assistance Teams.
For more information, call 727-341-7385.
The Gabber team has brought back the print version of the newspaper and we’ve redesigned our website to make it easier for you to get the news. We’re not out of the woods yet, and every little bit helps pay for our reporters, printer, and other expenses. Support local news and families – donate now to keep The Gabber Newspaper serving the community it loves!