Nationwide Private Client offers home, vehicle, personal collections, and high net worth personal liability insurance. Insurance products can be personalized and there is a risk solutions program as well as customer service and claims support.
Nationwide home insurance for private customers has features such as:
- Agreed replacement cost rebuild your home according to current building codes, even if the total cost exceeds your policy limits.
- A withdrawal option if your house is destroyed and you decide not to rebuild it
- Accidental breakage coverage up to $ 50,000 for special items such as crystal, statuary and sculptures
- Equipment breakdown coverage for appliances and household systems
- Assistance services in the event of identity theft to help protect your personal information
Nationwide Private Client offers personal collections insurance for items such as jewelry, fine art, silverware, wine, furs, cameras, musical instruments, stamp collections and collections of coins. Personal collections insurance includes planned or comprehensive coverage for your collection, protection of the market value of the collection, and discounted rates for safe storage of the collection. Fine art repairs are also covered.
Forest fire protection is included for homeowners of Nationwide Private Customers in some states. Nationwide has partnered with Wildfire Defense Systems to provide:
- Monitoring and Notification: Receive timely notifications if a forest fire threatens your property so you can take mitigation action.
- Response Services: A fire department can be dispatched to your home to install sprinklers, apply fire gels, and clear trees and shrubs to help protect your property if forest fires are imminent.