There is a method of learning called association mode. In this method, a lot of information is reported to a particular keyword. For example, one must try to learn and remember all the news related to a particular state. This will actually help to avoid any confusion during the exam. In this article, we share news from states that were in the news for the past 4-5 months. A tip is to use the bookmark option in the app, so you can easily find this article and review it. Review is the key to mastering the general awareness section.
This article will have several parts so that we can cover all states and UTs.
- CM: Hemant Soren
- Governor: Ramesh Bais
- Former Governor of Jharkhand, Syed Sibtey Razi left us.
- Jharkhand came out on top of the delta ranking of Syama Prasad Mookerjee Rurban Mission for the month of June with a score of 76.19.
- World Health Organization (WHO)) chose Jharkhand for World No Tobacco Day (WNTD) Awards-2022in recognition of the state’s efforts to reduce tobacco use
- Jamtara in Jharkhand has become the only district in the country where all gram panchayats have ccommunity librarys.
- In an important development to rdevelop agriculture in the country Jharkhand government and global blockchain technology company, Settle Mint jointly announced the successful launch of seed distribution to farmers based on blockchain technology.
- Recently, an innovative initiative called ‘Vidya Daan’ launched at the campus of ICFAI University, Ranchi to improve the level of education of rural students from neighboring villages in Jharkhand.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of several
development projects worth over Rs. 16,800 crore of Deoghar in Jharkhand.The Prime Minister inaugurated the Deoghar Airport built at a cost of Rs.401 crore to provide direct air connectivity to Baba Baidyanath Dham.
- Jharkhand inaugurated the new Livestock Directorate building, Auditorium, 24×7 Pet Clinic under Hesag, Hatia.
Jharkhand: 24×7 Pet Clinic+Baba Baidyanath Dham, Deogarh+Vidya Daan+Settlemint+yama Prasad Mookerjee Rurban Mission’s delta ranking
- Governor: Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Chief Minister: Basavaraj Bommai
- Capital of Karnataka: Bangalore
- India’s first 3D printed post office should arrive in bangalore, Karnataka and will cost about a quarter of the amount spent on a traditional building.
- Isha Foundation will sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the government of Karnataka to improve soil health, according to its founder Jaggi Vasudev (Sadhguru).
- Karnataka Banka introduces a new term deposit system, KBL Amrit Samriddhi under Abhyudaya Cash Certificate (ACC) and fixed deposit for duration of 75 weeks (525 days).
- Bank of Karnataka launched an online savings bank (SB) account opening service through ‘Video-based customer identification process (V-CIP)”.
- Karnataka announced that Kannada movie star Puneeth Rajkumardied last year, will receive the ‘KArnataka Ratna’ posthumous award.
- Karnataka, Manipur and Chandigarh dominated the third edition of NITI Aayog Indian Innovation Indexwhich ranks states and union territories on their innovation performance.
- Gujarat and Karnataka emerged “best performers” in the third edition of States’ Ranking of startups, 2021, while Meghalaya won the highest honor among the North Eastern (NE) states.
- S of Karnatakaini Shetty won the title of Femina Miss India 2022. She will now represent India at the 71st Miss World pageant.
- The government of Karnataka has launched the ‘Kashi Yatra’ scheme. The Kashi Yatra project, which offers cash assistance of Rs 5,000 to each of the 30,000 pilgrims.
- The government of Karnataka has launched “The Registration of Farmers and Unified Beneficiary Information System’ or FRUITSoftware for Aadhar based one stop registration for programs.
- Karnataka has launched a new health and wellness app AAYU treat and help heal chronic diseases and lifestyle disorders through yoga.
Karnataka: AAYU+FRUITS+Sini Shetty, +Kashi Yatra+Startup Ranking, 2021+NITI Aayog Innovation Index+’Video Based Customer Identification Process (V-CIP)’+Puneeth Rajkumar
- CM: Pinarayi Vijayan
- Governor: Arif Mohammad Khan
- HDFC Bank opened a women-only branch in Kozhikode, Kerala
- Kerala Online Drug Monitoring System: The government will soon launch an online monitoring system to track the availability and distribution of drugs in government medical facilities in the southern state
- Time’s Magazine publishes a list of The greatest places in the world of 2022, Kerala and Ahmedabad are in the top 50. Read the full article for more details.
- In the G of Asialobal Start-up Ecosystem Report, Kerala’s start-up ecosystem has been ranked number one in Asia.
- In a first in the country, Kerala will launch a public over-the-top (OTT) platform, ‘CSpace’, in November 2022, offering moviegoers a selection of films, shorts and documentaries of their choice.
- Kerala government set to launch Android app ‘Shaili’, aimed at diagnosing and controlling lifestyle-related diseases among the people of the state of Kerala.
- Government of Kerala is about to launch a mobile app where people can upload original invoices and also have a chance to win prizes. The of Kerala aims to curb tax evasion with this app. The app is called ‘Lucky Bill App’.
- Kerala is now the first and only state in the country to have its own Internet service, according to CM Pinarayi Vijayan. The announcement follows the Ministry of Telecommunications awarding a Internet Service Provider (ISP) License to the IT infrastructure project of the Kerala Fiber Optic Network Ltd (K-Fon), which aims to provide everyone in the state with access to the internet.
- Kerala made the decision to launch initiatives to promote full digital literacy in the state.
- Kerala inaugurated a cancer diagnosis and research centre. It is expected to be the first oncology laboratory in the country to offer comprehensive cancer diagnostic services. Karkinos Healthcare Advanced Center for cancer diagnosis and research.
- Kerala State Government. issued orders regarding the establishment of medical insurance “MEDISEP” plan for the government. employees & retirees & salary deduction for June 2022 & pension for July 2022.
Kerela: “MEDISEP + advanced center of Karkinos Healthcare + Cspace + Sharvari + KFON + Lucky Bill App + Shailli
- Chief Minister of Madhya Pardesh: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- 17th Divas Pravasi Bharatiya 2023 will be held in Indore in January next year
- Dominated by tribes Mandla Madhya Pradesh district has become India’s first fully “functionally literate” district.
- The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh has launched the second phase of the Ladli Laxmi program (Ladli Laxmi-2.0 program)
- The the largest floating solar power plant in the world will be built at Khandwa in Madhya Pradesh. A floating solar power plant is to be built in Khandwa which will produce 600 megawatts by 2022-23.
- Burhanpur district in Madhya Pradesh, popularly known as ‘Darwaza of Dakhin’, became the first Certified Neighborhood “Har Ghar Jal” in the country. It certifies that all inhabitants of the villages have access to drinking water via taps, guaranteeing that “no one is left behind”.
- Indian government. take care of South Africa and Namibia to get 12 cheetahs that died out in India and will be released back into the wild at Kuno Palpur, Madhya Pradesh, by the end of 2022.
MP: Kuno Palpur + Burhanpur + World’s Largest Floating Solar Power Plant + 17th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2023 + Mandla
2022 General Awareness Quiz Series: August 27
State News Compilation Part 2
GK questions for GK questions